Study, Work and Reside in a beautiful country , the paradise on  earth,  the clean, green New Zealand.

Investment Category

The following types of visas will either give you or lead you to residence in New Zealand

-          Investor

-          Investor Plus

-          Long Term Business Visa

-          Entrepreneur

-          Entrepreneur  Plus

Work Category

Temporary work visas - for people who:

-          have a job offer from a New Zealand employer

-          are skilled in occupations that are in demand.

-          are coming here for a particular purpose or event

-          want to gain work experience or work after studying in New Zealand

-          are a students and who want to work

-          want to join a partner here and work.

Student Visa

Working while studying

You can work part time while studying full time, under certain circumstances.

Visitor’s Visa

You may need to apply for a visitor visa if you intend to stay temporarily in New Zealand, but you don't intend to study or work.

The Immigration Advisers Licensing Act 2007 requires that anyone providing immigration advice has to be licensed, unless exempted.  Lawyers do not need a licence to give immigration advice if he/she holds a current practising certificate as a barrister or as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand.

We give Immigration advice on:

- Visitor visa

- Work Visa

- Student Visa

 - Residency Visa

- Over stayer

- Request to the Minister

- Challenging deportation

- Judicial Review

 Contact for enquiries:

Epenesa Sooula:  This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it


                               09 264 1238